Friday, September 11, 2009

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


The Hunger Games (#1)Katniss, her mother and younger sister Prime live in Distric 12 in a the Nation of Panem. The Capitol,harsh and cruel, controls the districts by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, to fight to the death on live TV.

Catching Fire(#2): There are whispers of a rebellion against the Capitol. A rebellion that Katniss and Peeta may have helped create and the Capitol is not happy with them. This book surprised me and both books kept me biting my nails till the end of each one. I really love Katniss. She is courageous, smart, and protective of her loved ones(just like me;). You don't want to miss out on this exciting quest for survival.
Rating-4

No comments:

Post a Comment