Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The House Of Night by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast

1. Marked
2. Betrayed
3. Chosen
4. Untamed
5. Hunted
6. Tempted
7. Burned 4/27/10

This series is a little more provocative than other YA books I've read before. The whole consept of having to move into a school as you transition into a full fledge vampire is pretty interesting and grabed my attention from the very begining. Of course each book has it's own journey and I enjoyed them all but when the sixth book Tempted recieved some bad reviews I was contemplating on whether to buy it or not. But I always finish a book even when I don't like where it is going because you never know what can change in a story. So taking matter's into my own hands so that I can form an oppinion of my own I went out and bought it. P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast wrote this book in several characters POVs (the others are in Zoey's POV) and it wasn't as bad as I was hearing. Yes, what happens at the end is devastaing and Erik was acting like a total jerk but the journey was still exciting and interesting. So now I can't wait for the next book Burned to come out! I can imagine this world so clearly. It makes me want to be marked and have to live at The House of Night, except for the hole evil thing that's going on there. You'll see what I'm talking about once you get swept away into this series. And believe me... you will.

Rating-

No comments:

Post a Comment