Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just FYI on The Twilight Saga upcoming books




















Seth, Stephenie's bother has posted some news on StephenieMeyer.com about some upcoming books:

"Hey. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Stephenie's publishers asked me to remind everyone that there are a few new editions and titles going on sale in the next few days:

-The first one actually has been on sale for about three weeks already (I forgot to post a reminder...sorry): The Twilight Saga: New Moon Movie Tie-in. This is no different from the original New Moon except for the cool cover art.
-The second goes on sale tomorrow, October 6, 2009:
The Twilight Saga: New Moon--The Official Illustrated Movie Companion. I have not seen this book yet, but the Twilight edition was very impressive. It is a great way to get even more excited about the movie (only 45 days left!)
-Finally, next week (October 13th) we have two more items going on sale:
New Moon Collector's Edition (to match the Twilight Collector's Edition) and The Twilight Journals, both of which would make good gifts, in my opinion.

If at any time in the future you would like to find one of these titles or even one of Stephenie's recommendations, you can go to our Amazon aStore. Everything is in one place, and I do my best to keep it up-to-date.
--
Seth"

No comments:

Post a Comment