Friday, December 11, 2009

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

I love the creepy south!! :). I have always been fascinated with magic and witchery since I was maybe 13 and I haven't read a good witchcraft book since the Harry Potter series. Though these two magical worlds are very different I think the BC series is going to be just as big and popular as the H.P. books and movies and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Warner Brothers has bought the rights for Beautiful Creatures (click on the link below for more details). From what I have gather this is the first book of possible six in the series and I can't wait for the next installment. Beautiful Creatures is a majestic world set in Gatlin, North Carolina filled with mystery, love, and self discovery. It's a fantastic journey that will leave you desperately wanting more.

Rating-4

No comments:

Post a Comment